HVAC Blog

Home > HVAC Blog

Take Time this Spring for CO Detector MaintenanceWhile preparing your home for the upcoming warmer months, don’t forget about carbon monoxide (CO) detector maintenance to help keep your family safe from this toxic and potentially lethal gas. Even though you run your gas furnace less in the spring, and not at all in the summer, there's still a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from other gas appliances or machinery, as well as vehicles operating near open windows or inside attached garages.

Read More »

New Haven , Fort Wayne , indoor air quality , indiana , carbon monoxide leaks , home safety , CO detector maintenance , carbon monoxide poisoning

While there are a multitude of home improvement projects that homeowners might want to attempt themselves, putting in a furnace usually isn't one of them. First and foremost is the fact that an improper furnace installation can have deadly consequences. Furnaces produce carbon monoxide, which can be deadly to humans in high enough concentrations. Improper furnace ventilation can lead to such concentrations. This is part of the reason many jurisdictions will require you to get a permit to attempt such a project on your own, as well require a post-installation inspection.

Read More »

New Haven , Fort Wayne , indiana , Putting In A Furnace , carbon monoxide leaks , HVAC technicians , improper furnace installation , brazed tubing

Contact Us

Call Today to Schedule with Us