HVAC Blog

Home > HVAC Blog

Would You Know if You Were Exposed to Carbon MonoxideCarbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, invisible gas that is produced in exhaust from vehicles, gas furnaces, stoves, wood fires and other appliances that work by combustion. Unfortunately, CO can be very hazardous to humans and animals, and, in fact, causes hundreds of accidental deaths in the United States every year. Since it can't be detected by sight or smell, how would you know if you'd been exposed to carbon monoxide?

Read More »

New Haven , Fort Wayne , indiana , Carbon Monoxide , carbon monoxide poisoning , CO , carbon monoxide exposure , carbon monoxide detector

Take Time this Spring for CO Detector MaintenanceWhile preparing your home for the upcoming warmer months, don’t forget about carbon monoxide (CO) detector maintenance to help keep your family safe from this toxic and potentially lethal gas. Even though you run your gas furnace less in the spring, and not at all in the summer, there's still a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from other gas appliances or machinery, as well as vehicles operating near open windows or inside attached garages.

Read More »

New Haven , Fort Wayne , indoor air quality , indiana , carbon monoxide leaks , home safety , CO detector maintenance , carbon monoxide poisoning

Contact Us

Call Today to Schedule with Us