HVAC Blog

Home > HVAC Blog

Why You Need a Carbon Monoxide Detector in Your HomeWhen you turn on your fuel-burning heating system for the fall, you have a reasonable expectation that it will operate safely. However, some unforeseen issues could occur that might make your gas or propane furnace a potentially deadly risk. To prevent this danger, you need a carbon monoxide (CO) detector in your home.

Read More »

New Haven , HVAC system , Fort Wayne , indiana , HVAC , Carbon Monoxide , CO detector , CO , carbon monoxide detector

Would You Know if You Were Exposed to Carbon MonoxideCarbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, invisible gas that is produced in exhaust from vehicles, gas furnaces, stoves, wood fires and other appliances that work by combustion. Unfortunately, CO can be very hazardous to humans and animals, and, in fact, causes hundreds of accidental deaths in the United States every year. Since it can't be detected by sight or smell, how would you know if you'd been exposed to carbon monoxide?

Read More »

New Haven , Fort Wayne , indiana , Carbon Monoxide , carbon monoxide poisoning , CO , carbon monoxide exposure , carbon monoxide detector

Contact Us

Call Today to Schedule with Us